One of the most well-known kitchens is Korean cuisine. We may be in our Arab region. We are more familiar with Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Korean cuisine remains limited, so we will highlight the most popular dishes and, most importantly, the most healthy ones.
We will find Korean cuisine with a delicious taste, easy to digest. It is based on white rice cooked with various types of meat and vegetables. The ingredients commonly used in their kitchen are sesame oil, dingang bean paste, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, The dried red pepper paste “Kuchujang”. Traditional Korean meals are known for a number of side dishes, including kimchi, which is often served with each meal. Here are recipes for their dishes.
- One of the most famous dishes in Korean cuisine.
- Features its hot and sour taste.
- The proportion of calories is low.
- Contains a large amount of fiber.
- One cabbage head.
- Half a cup of salt.
- 12 cups cold water.
- 2 Chop sticks of white Chinese radish section.
- 4 green onions.
- One-third cup of Korean red pepper.
- Quarter cup of fish sauce.
- 1/4 cup freshly grated ginger.
- 6 crushed garlic cloves.
- One teaspoon of sugar.
How to prepare:
- Bring a suitable bowl and finely coarse cabbage. Place the wrapped cabbage in the bowl and add to the salt and then mix them well with your hands.Add water to it.
- Remove the cabbage from the water and set aside.
- Bring a large bowl and add to the Chinese flag after cutting into thin sticks.
- Add green onions, hot red peppers, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and sugar.
- Mix them well together in the large container.
- Add the cabbage and stir it well until you are immersed in the sauce.
- Put the mixture in a jar and tightly close it and leave for 24 hours in a dark place away from the sun.
- Selected as one of the 50 most delicious dishes in the world
- Low thermal prices
- Rich in protein and fiber
- 4 cups of rice.
- Spoon vegetable oil.
- 120 g spinach.
- tablespoon sesame oil.
- A teaspoon of sea salt.
- 250 grams of minced beef.
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper and garlic.
- Spoon soy sauce.
- Big spoon brown sugar.
- The fruit of one island is prickly.
- The fruit of a chopped cucumber.
- Two chopped green onions.
- 4 eggs.
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
How to prepare:
- Put a large pan on the fire and let it heat up.Add the oil and let it heat.
- Add the spinach leaves and hearts until they melt.
- Add sesame oil and sea salt.
- Remove the mixture from the pan.
- Add the meat to the pan and let it simmer.
- Add hot pepper and garlic sauce, then soy sauce and brown sugar.Stir well until the ingredients are mixed and put aside.
- Toast sesame seeds in a little oil and leave them aside.
- Add drops of oil to the pan. Add the eggs and once the white becomes solid, remove the pan from the fire Cover the pan until the eggs are cooked without being burned from the bottom.
- Bring a suitable bowl and add to the cucumber, onions and carrots, mix them well. Past components of serving dishes.
- Place in each dish a cup of cooked rice, a quarter of the amount of meat, a quarter of the amount of spinach, a quarter of the amount of carrots and a quarter of the amount of cucumber.
- Decorate the dishes with sesame seeds and green onions and put in each dish egg.
- One of the most famous Korean cuisine
- Ranked 23rd in the top 50 list
- Rich in protein because it depends on meat
- 600 g beef slices.
- 3 tablespoons sugar.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 300 grams lettuce.
- 10 garlic cloves.
- 6 pieces of mushroom.
- Small onion.
- 4 tablespoons bean sauce.
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions.
- A teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- 2 tablespoons salty sesame.
- Two tablespoons of vinegar.
- Ground black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Cut mushrooms, onions and garlic.
- Bring a suitable bowl and place the steaks. Add sugar and sesame oil and mix well.
- Bring another bowl and add to the bean sauce. Add chopped green onions, mashed garlic, salty sesame, vinegar and black pepper, and mix well.
- Add the meat to the mixture and leave for half an hour with the lid of the bowl.
- Put a non-stick pan on the fire and let it heat, then add the steaks with the mixture and the mix well.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and onions to the meat and their hearts from time to time. Wait until the meat is fully cooked and then lift it off the fire.
- Serve to the side of lettuce leaves.